Have you met Kate?
This voice assistant is looking for the one, who could help find her problems and fix them…
And she’s not picky – all you need to have is previous experience developing automated tests in Java using Selenium. And the ability to speak English, of course.
- Previous programming experience (Java or C#)
- Then, you’ll need practical experience with automated tests – unit tests, system tests…
- Additionally, knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket and Git is a plus
And that is pretty much it. 🙂
So, why is it better to work with Anywhere?
- We take interest in our contractors and their intake on projects.
- BBQs, birthday parties and other team buildings, where you’ll get the chance to get to know other IT professionals from various fields.
- We’ll find you different project, if you’re not satisfied with the current one.
- Also, before the contract ends, we’ll send you a bunch of other possibilities to choose from.
- We will keep you up to date – we specialize in certified IT courses and trainings led by top class lectors, who will do the job for free.
|Job title||Test Automation Engineer|
|MD rate||up to 6000/MD|
|Home office||60 %|
|Type of contract||Contract|