Attention, Python developers!
Our client, a global insurance provider, might have the right opportunity for you. Are you a newbie in need of commercial experience? Or, on the contrary, seasoned software engineer who is searching for a new project? The position suits both mediors and seniors.
“So what’s the deal?” You might ask…
Primarily, you’ll be developing data science models for Solvency 2 reporting, as well as creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
So where is the catch?
- Nowhere, pretty much the only requirement is advanced experience in Python and the knowledge of OOP
- Well.. English is a must, although that shouldn’t be a problem these days
- At the end, personality is what matters – we’re looking for team players, who can operate as independent professionals. Also, we value the “thinking out-of-box” approach.
So, why is it better to work with Anywhere?
- We take interest in our contractors and their intake on projects.
- BBQs, birthday parties and other team buildings, where you’ll get the chance to get to know other IT professionals from various fields.
- We’ll find you different project, if you’re not satisfied with the current one.
- Also, before the contract ends, we’ll send you a bunch of other possibilities to choose from.
- We will keep you up to date – we specialize in certified IT courses and trainings led by top class lectors, who will do the job for free.
|Job Category||Financial Services Industry|
|MD rate||up to 7500/MD|
|Home office||60 %|
|Start||1. 6. 2021|