Welcome to the future
Join us – work on electronic DNA
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a leading B2B provider of identity verification technology. This LA based company allows businesses to establish trusted identities from any location in seconds. How? By revolutionizing the process of document and identity verification as well as fraud prevention.
WHO DO THEY LOOK FOR?
Mobile Engineer who is innovative, resourceful, and passionate about mobile products.
- Strong experience with mobile application development, ideally with iOS (SWIFT) with exposure to Android with Kotlin.
- Strong experience with REST APIs
- Strong notions of security best practices and demonstrated experience of applying sound mobile security practices.
- Proficiency in SWIFT
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests.
- Experience implementing and enhancing the CI/CD pipeline for mobile applications. Experience with Jenkins preferred.
- Experience with Cloud Development Platforms, Mobile/Web development frameworks, and microservice architecture.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Developer in Mobile SCRUM team.
- Leads system analysis, design, development, and implementation for our existing mobile applications.
- Leads continuous integration effort using automated testing for mobile applications.
- Translates stories into design & code. Develops well-engineered code and test artifacts backed by automated tests.
- Research and employs contemporary software development techniques to ensure quality and improve velocity of the team.
- Elevates code into the development, test, and production environments on schedule. Provides follow up Production support.
- Able to effectively communicate technical issues in a manner all can understand.
So, why is it better to work with Anywhere?
- We take interest in our contractors and their intake on projects.
- BBQs, birthday parties and other team buildings, where you’ll get the chance to get to know other IT professionals from various fields.
- We’ll find you different project, if you’re not satisfied with the current one.
- Also, before the contract ends, we’ll send you a bunch of other possibilities to choose from.
- We will keep you up to date – we specialize in certified IT courses and trainings led by top class lectors, who will do the job for free.
|Job Category||Electronic DNA|
|MD rate||up to 8000/MD|
|Home office||100 %|
|Start||1. 7. 2021|