The Cluster Counterparty Risk provides efficient risk management for Counterparty Risk from Derivatives and Financing business supported by state of the art processes and IT Systems meeting business and regulatory requirements. We work in self-organizing and flexible teams responsible for dedicated IT products or risk management services. We utilize modern agile working methods to maximize our output for the costumer business.
As a Business Analyst – Counterparty Risk Management you will be responsible to ensure a stable IT-solution for Counterparty Risk Management, which fulfills the regulatory needs as well as the needs of the (internal) customers.
Your main tasks are:
Determine, specify & test system improvements
- Specification and close collaboration with the IT colleagues to enhance and ease processes and the system you are working with
- User Acceptance testing for scheduled and emergency releases of the Counterparty Risk Infrastructure (functionality development, model changes, interface enhancements)
- Data analysis with FO systems or other input systems to determine how necessary new data can be sourced or needs to be transformed
Continuous improvement of the Counterparty Risk infrastructure
- Bridge the gap between the Reporting units and the system developers
- Deep understanding of the reporting needs and processes as well as the development principles to make the systems as lean as possible without losing necessary functionality
- Understand the regulatory given framework and make sure the system specification adheres to it, also in changing environments
- Be able to plan / prioritize according to cost benefit
We prefer candidates with:
- Ideally Bachelor / Master’s in business administration with a quantitative focus
- Experience as a business analyst
- Not losing sight of the essentials
- Experience in project work
- Basic knowledge of derivatives including pricing of those
- Python / R knowledge appreciated to be able to develop prototypes / test tools
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Previous experiences with agile working methods
- Conceptual approach and good coordination and organizational skills
- Fluent in English mandatory, any German knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong interest in new technologies and desire to help shape the digital future of Commerzbank AG
Learning and Development opportunities:
Our Digital Technology Center is home to more than 500 IT professionals and there is always someone to learn from or have a quick review. You will find unconventional thinkers here and speak English on daily basis. We encourage numerous ways of development activities and support our people with certification.
You will enjoy:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special financial conditions and mortgage discount.
- Prague offices to meet your team at the Charles Square Center, Karlovo náměstí within the reach of metro B line.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution and free coffee.
- Opportunity to travel to our Frankfurt headquarters.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
What is next:
Send us your professional details and we will contact you right away. You will meet your team lead as well as a technology expert to discuss all that interests you. We are happy to meet you in person and show you the office or we can get in touch via e-tools (audio/video conferencing).
|Job Category||Analysis and testing|
|Job title||Business Analyst - Counterparty Risk Management|
|Type of contract||text|