Welcome to the future
Join us – work on electronic DNA
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a leading B2B provider of identity verification technology. This LA based company allows businesses to establish trusted identities from any location in seconds. How? By revolutionizing the process of document and identity verification as well as fraud prevention.
WHO DO THEY LOOK FOR
Senior QA Automation Engineer who is innovative, resourceful, and passionate about cloud and desktop products.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, not only are you an excellent programmer, but you are also someone who sincerely enjoys the art of finding simple, efficient, and sustainable ways of solving problems as you will be responsible for the full cycle of design, development, and deployment of client’s automated test suites.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience in systems development life cycle, with strong knowledge of QA procedures and methodologies.
- Experience in C#, NUnit, REST (WCF, Web API), MSSQL/MySQL and Microsoft .NET (Framework, Core) technologies.
- Experience in TestRail, Jenkins, Groovy, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with n-tier enterprise software development with Microsoft web technologies.
- Fluency in working with Git, Visual Studio, Agile, SCRUM, TDD methodology.
- Fluency in working with third party APIs and SDKs.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Gaining in-depth business knowledge to understand business needs and use that knowledge to identify testing priorities based on scenario risk levels.
- Identifying issues, leading resolution efforts, and escalating/logging issues appropriately in the bug tracking systems (Jira).
- Evaluating and identifying the best test automation strategies, practices, and tools.
- Creating detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases for multiple products/projects.
- Developing, maintaining, and executing manual and automated test suites and reporting test results.
- Holding and facilitating automation and test case reviews with Agile team members.
- Estimating, coordinating, and testing for multiple products/projects.
- Ensuring that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
So, why is it better to work with Anywhere?
- We take interest in our contractors and their intake on projects.
- BBQs, birthday parties and other team buildings, where you’ll get the chance to get to know other IT professionals from various fields.
- We’ll find you different project, if you’re not satisfied with the current one.
- Also, before the contract ends, we’ll send you a bunch of other possibilities to choose from.
- We will keep you up to date – we specialize in certified IT courses and trainings led by top class lectors, who will do the job for free.
|Job Category||Electronic DNA|
|MD rate||up to 7500/MD|
|Home office||100 %|
|Start||1. 7. 2021|