Welcome to the future
Join us – work on electronic DNA
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a leading B2B provider of identity verification technology. This LA based company allows businesses to establish trusted identities from any location in seconds. How? By revolutionizing the process of document and identity verification as well as fraud prevention.
WHO DO THEY LOOK FOR?
DevOps Engineer responsible for the deployment, automation, monitoring, and management of company’s cloud-based assets. This highly collaborative position will work closely with our development and infrastructure teams.
- · Minimum of 3-6 years of experience in DevOps or provisioning environments, deploying applications, and maintaining infrastructures
- Strong Linux experience (RedHat/CentOS Preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS (ec2, s3, vpc, iam) Use of aws-cli tools is a must
- 3+ years’ experience with infrastructure-as-code, using Terraform and Puppet
- 3+ years’ experience with dev tools, like git, bitbucket, jenkins, upsource, etc
- 3+ years’ experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Bonus: Experience with Cassandra, Solr, Kafka, Nginx, HAProxy, MySQL, Java apps
- Microsoft haters welcome!!!
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Support deployment, monitoring, and management of clients cloud-based assets
- Identify automation opportunities to improve operations
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across multiple platforms (dev/test/prod)
- CI/CD technologies – i.e. – Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Configuration Management – i.e. Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Collaborate with development and infrastructure teams to ensure new environments meet functional, operational and security requirements.
So, why is it better to work with Anywhere?
- We take interest in our contractors and their intake on projects.
- BBQs, birthday parties and other team buildings, where you’ll get the chance to get to know other IT professionals from various fields.
- We’ll find you different project, if you’re not satisfied with the current one.
- Also, before the contract ends, we’ll send you a bunch of other possibilities to choose from.
- We will keep you up to date – we specialize in certified IT courses and trainings led by top class lectors, who will do the job for free.